At the Law Offices of Scott J. Goldstein we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to each and every client, no matter what their situation may be.
We recognize that we cannot be all things to all people. We focus our attention on certain core practice areas in order to maximize the benefit to our clients. Our goal is always to exceed our client’s expectations and deliver results that place our clients in the best position possible.
Who we represent
- Small business owners facing an uncertain economic future
- Single parents struggling to get by
- Families looking to ensure their childrens’ future
- Entrepreneurs creating new businesses
- Parents of children with special needs (paying current expenses and planning for their childrens’ future)
Types of cases
- Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy filings
- Adversary proceedings in bankruptcy
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Claims
- Fair Debt Collection Act Claims
- Residential closings
- Business organizations
- Foreclosure mitigation and defense